November 1, 2011

New kit - BOOtiful!

Hello friends!
And Happy Halloween! :)
Before to present you my newest kits, I want to  let you know that I'm a PROUD guest at Scrapbookgraphics this month! I'm very excited, because this is one of my favourite places! And I want to say a BIG THANK to Maya from Scrapbookgraphics for having me there! :)
And now, here is my new kit BOOtiful!  The kit is available exclusively at Scrapbookgraphics this month!
This is a cute, whimsy Halloween themed kit, perfect for your spooky, scary or just plain cute photos :)












































The kit includes:
6 solid papers, 9 decorated papers, 11 patterned papers, 5 Frames, 1 Distressed photo frame, 5 Journaling Tags, 5 ghosts, 5 flourishes, 2 strings, 1 doodle swirl, 2 spiders, 5 felt flowers, 5 paper flowers, 4 brads, 1 button, 2 pumpkins, 1 pot, 1 owl, 1 black cat, 1 witch hat, 1 witch feet, 4 ribbons, 1 rik-rak, 1 bat, 1 flying bats, 2 spider webs (black and white), 1 web with spider, 2 leaves, 1 moon, 1 lollipop, 2 bookplates, 1 stitched border, 6 wordart borders, 6 candy, 1 splatter, 1 stars spray, 13 labels with word art, 1 word art.
All elements and papers are created at 300 dpi for quality printing.

And as usualy, a little inspiratiopn from my amazing creative team girls :) :





















by Heather





















by Yogovonne





















by Heather





















by Ashly





















by Yogovonne





















by Jacqueline

 




















by Millu





















by JustJess





















by MIA





















by Jacqueline





















by Leni





















by Gracelikerain

I'll be back soon with a freebie for you and the other new kit :)
Enjoy and happy scrapping! :)

~Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment