February 14, 2013

Very special Valentine's day offer ♥


Happy Valentine's day! :)

This is my special offer for you especially for Valentine's day.
























This bundle includes two of my most loved, love themed kits and their add-ons:

I love: page kit
I love: Stacked papers
I love: Cluster frames

and

Cherish: Page kit
Cherish: Stacked papers
Cherish: Alphas
Cherish Cluster frames
Cherish: Worn and solid papers

See detailed descriptions for what is included in each of the products in this bundle here on my blog:

I Love - page kit and add-ons 
Cherish - page kit and add-ons 

 The bundle will be in the store only untill February 17.

 All products in this bundle are also sold separately in my store.

Happy Valentine's day! :)

With love,
Blagovesta


No comments:

Post a Comment