September 26, 2015

Indian Summer


Hello friends!

This week I have a new kit in my store at Sweet Shoppe Designs, Freebie, Discount coupon and more goodies and this week also is the first ever September Surprise sale at Sweet Shoppe Designs, and the details are pretty simple... EVERYTHING in the shoppe is on sale, including this week's new stuff!


New in my store:
Indian summer
Cheerful and sweet in warm seasonal colors "Indian summer" is perfect to document your autumn pictures! Includes 18 patterned/brushed papers, 9 solid papers and 96 elements.




 Inspiration from my Creative team and the Sugar Babes:


 
You can see more fabulous layouts made with Indian summer in the store.

 In addition to everything in the shoppe being on sale, a brand new Featured Designer went into the spotlight today, and the kit Kristin has created for her Free with $10 Purchase offer is gorgeous. Golden Hour is yours FREE when you spend $10 in the shoppe over the next two weeks!


And finally, I have a little Freebie for you made with my new kit Indian summer:



DOWNLOAD

 Have a fabulous weekend everyone!! :)

♥ Blagovesta

2 comments: