June 5, 2016

He is all that (collection) & This crazy life (digital kit)

Hello friends!

Ru from Studio Basic Designs and I teamed up again to bring to you a wonderful collection

HE IS ALL THAT 

on 25% off early bird price and 47% off if you get the kit and all made to match extras in a bundle



made to match extras







or buy the BUNDLE and save



Inspiration from my team:


by Sherly


by Melanie


by Anja

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

I have another new product in the store this week. It was featured in The Digi Files for May. If you've missed to grab it there - now it's in the Shoppe and is 25% off!

THIS CRAZY LIFE





Inspiration from my team:


by Anelia


by Tanpopo


by Tinci

And finally, here is my freebie for you this week made by my Creative team member Anelia with He is all that collection:



{Click the image to download}


That was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories!


Blagovesta

3 comments: