October 6, 2018

Storewide DSD SALE, new products & 2 free with purchase kits

Hello friends! Are you ready to celebrate the hobby we love?
 Digital Scrapbooking Day is here!

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING WEEKEND SALE
Save 40% storewide and over 55% on the value bundles including all new releases!

3 days only!



* * * * * * * *
I have a lot of new goodies to show you this weekend and they are all on sale, too!

WILD HEART

A pretty, versatile collection full of beautiful watercolor flowers, feathers and patterns, perfect to scrap about the wild heart inside of us all.



Made to coordinate CARDS



or SAVE 55% if you grab them in a bundle!

* * * * * * * * * * * * 
My next new collection is

BECAUSE I'M HAPPY


made to match CARDS



or buy them bundled up and save 55%!

* * * * * * * * * * * * 
And the last collection for this special weekend is a scoop with my fellow designer Grace Lee:

MY PEOPLE



Again a pack of CARDS to coordinate with the kit:



or buy the BUNDLE and save more!

Don't miss to visit my STORE to see lots of awesome layouts made by my Creative team with all new products

The sale is not all at Sweet Shoppe for DSD! We have more special promotions this weekend:



or



That was all from me for this week!
Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!

♥ Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment