February 23, 2019

Twist-A-Kit weekend

Hello friends!
Celebrating our Birthday here at Sweet Shoppe this weekend we are reflecting on the past. I and the other designers were asked to take a look back on some of the kits we've created in the past and put a new spin on them for a Twist-A-Kit weekend!
Here is a redo of one of my old kits "Hope". 



Years ago when I created Hope I didn't realize the real meaning of all the sayings and words I added in the kit, but I went through very hard times and now I know. It is all about finding the light in the darkest places and documenting those times will help you find hope again when you need it most. 

Here is the new
DON"T STOP BELIEVING
Like all new releases it's 25% off all weekend long:



*  *  *

That was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories!


Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment