July 6, 2019

Red, White and Wahoo SALE + new collection

Happy 4th of July to all american friends! 
July is here, and that means it's time for our annual Red, White & Wahoo sale!  
EVERYTHING in the shoppe is 35% off thru July 7th, including our new releases!



All new releases are 35% off, too and you can save even more on the bundles.
Here is what's new this week in my store:

I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM COLLECTION

Includes Kit  |  Cards  |  Alphas  |  Wordbits


or you can save if you buy them bundled up

I scream for ice cream {kit}



I scream for ice cream {cards}



I scream for ice cream {alphas}



I scream for ice cream {word bits}



I scream for ice cream {bundle}




*  *  *
Inspiration from my Creative team:


by Biancka


by Krista


by Golya


by Tinci

You can see more awesome pages made with I scream for ice cream in the store preview.


That was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories!


Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment