February 16, 2020

New collections and sweet steals

Happy weekend friends!
I will be short this time because the weekend is almost over, but along with the organization of my daughter's birthday, who became an official teenager, I almost forgot to send my newsletter and to show you my new products for the week! Like always everything including all new releases is 25% off, and much more if you decide to get a bundle!
Also, just in time for Valentine's Day a fan favorite promotion is back so don't miss to check our Products We Love category! Some of our most loved products are 50% off 2 days only! ♥ I chose Family Recipe, because it was one of the most loved collection last 2 months. If you still have it in your wish list grab it now while the kit is 50% off and the bundle 65% off:

Family recipe



 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
Here are my new collections this week:

Carefree







 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
and especially for Valentine's day...

Love you lots



 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
That was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories!


Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment