July 4, 2020

Red, White and Wahoo SALE + new collection

Happy 4th of July to all my american friends! 
July is here, and that means it's time for our annual Red, White & Wahoo sale!  
EVERYTHING in the shoppe is 35% off thru July 6th, including our new releases and you can save even more on the bundles!



This week I decided to bring back to life another retired collab that I love. Initially 'Caught in the act' was a scoop with Libby Pritchet, but after her retirement, and because it was one of my favorite kits I decided to finish it myself as a solo kit and to bring it back to the Shoppe! In addition I added a pack of cards for all pocket scrapbooking lovers:

Caught in the act



Caught in the act  {cards}



or buy them bundled up and save more:

Caught in the act {bundle}




*  *  *
Inspiration from my Creative team:


by Wendy


by Kim


by me


by Ngoc


by Tinci


by Sarah

That was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories!


Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment