October 23, 2021

Creative Outlet with Studio Basic & new templates in the Shoppe

 Happy weekend friends!

This week we teamed up again with Ru of Studio Basic Designs to create a cool, artsy collection called Creative Outlet. I also have some new templates in the shop and as usualy everything is on sale all weekend!


Creative Outlet









or buy the BINDLE and save!



Here are just a few of the gorgeous pages my Creative team created using the collection:


by Kim


by me


by Kim


by Lisa


by Rebecca


by Ophelia



================================================================================
I also have a new Scrap maps:

Scrap Maps 6



Inspiration from the team:


by Krista


by Sarah


by me


by Cherry


by Eve
 

That was all for this week. Stay safe, make memories, and scrap more!

Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment