December 18, 2021

An Old Fashioned Christmas

Happy weekend dear friends!
Last night I released my first and only Christmas collection for this year and this is my last release until 2022. I loved working on this one because it reminds me of the warm and cozy Christmas times from my childhood.I love how it turned out and I hope you'll love it, too ♥

An Old Fashioned Christmas







or grab the BUNDLE ans save more!



My team created a lot of fabulous layouts using An Old Fashioned Christmas to inspire you! Here are few of them:


by Ophelia


by Ally


by my fellow designer Wendy of WendyP Designs


by Lea


by Anja


by Eve


by Rebecca

I'll be in your inbox once again this year to show you some products I'm going to retire and you'll have the chance to get them all on scrumptious sale!

That was all from me this week. Stay safe, make memories, and scrap more!

Blagovesta 

No comments:

Post a Comment