January 15, 2022

A Well Planned Life

 Hey, hey dear friends and happy New Year!

After a short break for the holidays I'm back to work and I have a new collection in the Shoppe! If you love to make plans or if you are a planner nerd like me you'll going to love it. A Well Planned Life is huge and covers everything you may need to plan your days and best of all it's on early bird sale all weekend! Here is what's inside:

A Well Planned Life KIT





Made to match:

Cards #1 and Cards #2





Three packs of Stickers:

Stickers #1


Stickers #2



Stickers #3



Printable Planner Sheets



or buy them all BUNDLED UP and save big



Few pages from my team to inspire you:


by Lea


by Jenny


by Cherry


by Wendy



That was all from me this week. Stay safe, make memories, and scrap more!

Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment