June 26, 2022

А Month in Review: June+ FWP

Happy weekend friends! This week I released the next collection of my monthly series - A Month in Review: June.
Full of of beautiful papers and hand-drawn elements this versatile collection is perfect to document any of your everyday memories or use it for your monthly, weekly or daily projects! As the other collections from the series so far it includes a kit, alpha, cards and free with purchase of the bundle template:

A Month in Review: June





Made to match:

A Month in Review: June CARDS




or buy them  BUNDLED UP,  save big and get FREE with purchase template included in the bundle only:





My team created some awesome layouts using the collection to inspire you:


by Ally


by Lea


by Jenny


by Tammy


by Jacinda

I'm a little late with my newsletter this week but you still have a whole day to save 60% on the collection while all new releases are on early bird sale!
That was all from me this week. Make memories and scrap more!

Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment