September 6, 2026

Out & About, New Templates & a Little Something FREE! ♥

 Happy weekend, dear friends!

I didn’t release a new kit over the last couple of weeks because I was busy working on a special collection. It’s called Out & About, and I created it as the current Featured Designer at Sweet Shoppe. It’s versatile, cute, and full of hand-drawn elements. You can buy Out & About HERE, but you can also get it FREE with any $10 purchase in the store during my feature – and that means for the next two weeks!

Here is Out & About, along with a few of the gorgeous layouts my Creative Team and the Sugar Babes created with it for a little inspiration:


by Evelyn

by Kim

by Krista

by Jacinda

by Carrie

by Cherry

by Ally

by Amie

And here are my new template packs! I love seeing all the different and cool pages my team created with them!



by Cherry

by Evelyn

by Charlene



by Evelyn again

by Ally

by Natascha

and the last one:



by Ally

by Lea

by Aud

If you’d like to know a little more about me, visit our blog and come say hello! :)

That’s all for this week! Until next time – make memories and scrap more! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment