February 5, 2023

Two awesome new collections & Birthday SALE at SSD

Happy weekend dear friends!
Not only is the new release day here, but it's time to party because we're celebrating our  17th Birthday here at  Sweet Shoppe Designs! Like we do each year in February, we have so much planned for you throughout the upcoming month, but as usual we're kicking off the celebration with a big STOREWIDE SALE! I have two new collections this week and they are on sale too!



This week I have two new collections for you and I think there is something for everyone in them!  Here they are:

SHE IS ALL THAT





Made to match POCKET CARDS:




or buy them  BUNDLED UP  and save big!



My other new collection is for the boys:

HE IS ALL THAT





Made to match POCKET CARDS:



or BUY THE BUNDLE and save:



While our scrumptious Birthday sale drops the price of these bundles to over 50% off, for those of you who want them both I've bundled the girl and the boy versions together for even more savings!



Here are few layouts from my Creative team to inspire you:


by Anja using She is all that


by Krista using She is all that


by Jenny using She is all that


by Mary with He is all that


by Krista with He is all that


by Lea using He is all that


That was all from me this week. Make memories, and scrap more!

Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment