February 11, 2023

Two new collections and sale this week at SSD

Happy weekend dear friends! The celebration of Sweet Shoppe Designs 17th Birthday continue and this week the focus is on the collabs! We love to collaborate at SSD and to mix our different styles! As usual all new releases are on SALE until Monday and in addition this weekend all older collabs are 25% off, too! 
We teamed up again with the talented Tracey of Clever Monkey Graphics to bring to you a cool and fun girly collection Born Sassy ♥ I love how it turned out and I think you'll love it too!

BORN SASSY
by Blagovesta Gosheva and Clever Monkey Graphics










or buy the BUNDLE and save!



This week I have one more collection inspired by my point of view on Valentine's day - Valentine's day blahs! If you approach this holiday with a little sense of humor, you'll love it too!







or buy the BINDLE and save!


If you are a designer and want to stock up some new Commercial use resources - this weekend all CU resources are 50% off! I don't have new CU packs released last week but I have a lot of them in my store!



That was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories and scrap more!


Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment