February 4, 2016

I love

Hello friends! :)
Today is finally here! After few days of closed doors Sweet Shoppe is open again today to start it's 10th anniversary celebrations with a lot of new goodies, new awesome and classy design, 30% off sale and a lot of fun in our forums!




I LOVE

This kit is a new and made from scratch version of one of my oldest kits. It was one of my most loved products, so I decided to update and re-release it this week.





For the Pocket scrapbooking lovers I have some CARDS made to match the kit:



or  grab them in a BUNDLE and save 44%!



Inspiration from my Creative team:











You can see more wonderful layouts made with this collection in the store preview.


That was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories!


Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment