July 2, 2017

New fresh summer collection on sale & a Freebie

Hello friends!
Summer is already here and I have a fresh new collection for you!
I was away and I'm sending this Newsletter a little late, but if you like the collection you  still have time to get it while it's 44% off!
At the bottom of this Newsletter I also have a little freebie for you!

Summer Freshness





Summer Freshness {Cards}



or buy them in a bundle and save



*  *  *
Inspiration from my Creative team:


by Sherly


by Anja


by Anelia


by Biancka

You can see more awesome layouts made with Summer Freshness in the store preview.

*  *  *

Finally, here is my freebie for you this week - a quick page made using the collection:



{CLICK THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD}


That was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories!


Blagovesta

1 comment: