April 1, 2023

New Happy Hobby collection + FWP

 Happy weekend everyone! This week I released the next collection of my Happy Hobby series - Cycling. If you are like me and love to bike when you have some free time, then this collection is for you! Like all new products it's 25% off until Monday and you can save even more if you grab the bundle.


HAPPY HOBBY: CYCLING







or buy the BUNDLE and save more!

Like always, all of our newest releases are 25% off until Monday at 6am ET, but as usual we also have an awesome Free with every $10 purchase offer for you too! I'm the featured designer at Sweet Shoppe Designs right now and I designed Daily dose of happy, and it will be yours free if you spend $10 in the store next week. The kit will be added to qualifying orders automatically!




As a featured designer I'll have a special sale starting on Tuesday where my favorite 15 products will be 50% off for 48 hours, so don't miss to check the store!
That was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories and scrap more!


Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment