September 19, 2026

New this week: Happy Hobby: Board Games

 Happy weekend, dear friends! ♥

I’ve been having so much fun working on the newest addition to my Happy Hobby series – Happy Hobby: Board Games! This one is all about game nights, family time, friendly competition, and those fun moments spent around the table together. It’s filled with cheerful colors, playful game-inspired elements, and lots of little details for documenting your favorite games and the memories that come with them. I hope you’ll enjoy playing with this collection as much as I enjoyed creating it! 
And like all new releases, it’s 25% off, or you can save even more and get the bundle at 40% off! ♥


Happy Hobby: Board Games





Made to match cards:



or buy the BUNDLE and save 40% now:



 And here’s a little inspiration from my team using Happy Hobby: Board Games:


by Evelyn


by Lea


by Charlene


by Cherry


by Amie

That's all from me for this week! You won't hear from me again until Digital Scrapbooking Day, as I'll be busy preparing some scrumptious goodies for the big event in our community. Until then, enjoy the little moments, make lots of memories, and don't forget to scrap them!


Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment