October 17, 2020

Small Town Girl & Scrap maps 3

Happy weekend dear friends! This week I have a new collection - Small Town Girl and new templates in the Shoppe. As usual everything is on sale all weekend and you can save even more if you buy the bundle

Small town girl





Made to match cards



or buy the BUNDLE and save more!



Here are some  pages my Creative team girls made with this collection to inspire you:


by Cherry


by Eve


by Anja

*   *   *
Another new release this week are Scrap Maps 3 - also on sale all weekend:




by Cherry


by Lea


by Biancka


by Ally

That was all from me for this week!
Stay safe and scrap more!

Blagovesta

2 comments:

  1. Antique prints near me I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete