October 4, 2020

Storewide DSD SALE, new products & gorgeous free with purchase collections

 Hello friends! Are you ready to celebrate the hobby we love?

 Digital Scrapbooking Day is here!

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING WEEKEND SALE
Save 40% storewide and over 55% on the value bundles including all new releases!

3 days only!



* * * * * * * * 
I have two new collections this weekend and they are on sale, too!

THIS TEENAGE LIFE





Made to coordinate CARDS



or SAVE 52% if you grab the bundle!



* * * * * * * * * * * * 
My next new collection this weekend is 

A TOUCH OF WHIMSY

This is a new version of an old collection. More than 10 years old. One of the first I ever made as a designer. I retired it long time ago, but a lot of customers have seen it somewhere in old posts and asked if they could have it. So... I decided to renew it and bring it back to life.





made to match CARDS



or buy them bundled up and save 52%!



* * * * * * * * * * * * 

Don't miss to visit my STORE to see lots of awesome layouts made by my Creative team with all new products.
 
The sale is not all at Sweet Shoppe for DSD! We have more special promotions this weekend:


or if you spen $20 you'll get our  gorgeous store collab 'Connected', too:



That was all from me for this special weekend! I'm off to do some shopping, too! :D

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!


♥ Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment